Wednesday, October 14, 2009

More Than a Million Miles

Something tells me about NetGame Crisis Saga and year 2012... I was thinking of fusing the first 5 Arcs of the series, so that the final game will be released before the phenomenal End of the World 2012 date.

If that will happen, majority of the events now will take place in a united Asian nation (meaning, no more country-hops, no need for Emerald Maple), and the 2nd game will be on stateside, and the final game will just take place online instead.

Hints for other NGCS:
Division Heaven is a guild in the game;
It will be moar dramatic, F-Drama-influenced...

OP Theme (for Grand Grind Finale): ???
ED Theme (GGF Apocalyptic Ending): More Than a Million Miles by Day After Tomorrow
ED Theme (GGF World-Saved Ending): Walang Hangganan by Bojo
ED Theme (GGF "I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream" Ending): I Think of You by Bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment